Welcome to Burrell Autism Center
The staff at the Burrell Autism Center is committed to:
- Recognizing and helping further develop the strengths in each individual child.
- Identifying the barriers that may prevent the child from reaching their highest potential.
- Bringing together the necessary resources to assist the child, family and community in moving beyond those barriers.
- Autism costs 90 Billion dollars annually;
- 90% of those costs are to care for adults with Autism.
- 1 in 68 children is diagnosed with Autism.
- More children will be diagnosed with autism this year than
- with AIDS, diabetes & cancer combined.
- Autism is the fastest-growing serious developmental disability in the U.S.
November 2016 – Burrell received our fifth consecutive Three-Year Accreditation, the highest accreditation awarded. Three-Year Accreditation is recognition that Burrell satisfies each of the CARF Accreditation conditions and demonstrates substantial conformance to the standards. Seeking accreditation demonstrates Burrell’s commitment to meeting and exceeding the needs of persons-served as well as our community.